
I think Rob and I have become the neighborhood hang out for animals. In the past couple of weeks this very ugly cat showed up. Well, when she first appeared she was as big as a raccoon. When she showed up again, she lost half her body weight. Of course Rob felt bad and fed her. THAT WAS ALL IT TOOK! Now she has found a place to live, I do believe, but I am trying to decide whether to take her/him (?) to the animal shelter or not (we all know what will happen to her/him there). I named her Uggli, pronounced yougli because as you can tell, the name is appropriate. When BoBo next door gets loose he comes straight here. And, Maggie the very hyper Jack Russell next door does the same. Some days we have three dogs and a cat. The dogs run and play, but what is going to happen when Boomer comes home for the summer?
Help me!

2 comments:
and whats going to happen when i get my dog at the end of the summer? :)
No dog for you. Go get Boomer
Post a Comment